Re: Consensus Call: draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request

2011-11-30 12:11:05
On Wed, Nov 30, 2011 at 12:18 PM, Chris Donley
<C(_dot_)Donley(_at_)cablelabs(_dot_)com>wrote:

Draft-donley-nat444-impacts-03:
+--------------+--------+--------+--------+--------------+----------+
  | Skype video  | Pass   | Pass   | Pass   | Pass         |          |
  | chat

It also works in a real production deployment in a real network.  As I
noted earlier.  So oppose to claims that it does not work, I can let you
know that it in fact works.

regards,

Victor K

We tested it.  Skype worked in our lab through CGN.

Chris