Re: Last Call: <draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps-11.txt> (DKIM Authorized Third-Party Signers) to Experimental RFC

2011-12-05 19:24:57
ATPS essentially modifies name extraction, by making it a two-step process. The first step is the usual one, with d=, for use with validation, but the second one takes the domain in the From: field and makes it the output string to the assessment process.

If you're referring to the second paragraph in section 5, I agree that the second sentence should go, or at least be rewritten to clarify that the client is supposed to pretend that the message passed ADSP. If it's anything else in atps-11, you'll have to help me out with references to specific language.

R's,
John