RE: Last Call: <draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps-11.txt> (DKIM Authorized Third-Party Signers) to Experimental RFC

2011-12-05 19:49:07
-----Original Message-----
From: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
[mailto:ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of John R. Levine
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2011 5:25 PM
To: Dave Crocker
Cc: ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Last Call: <draft-kucherawy-dkim-atps-11.txt> (DKIM Authorized
Third-Party Signers) to Experimental RFC

If you're referring to the second paragraph in section 5, I agree that
the second sentence should go, or at least be rewritten to clarify that
the client is supposed to pretend that the message passed ADSP.  If
it's anything else in atps-11, you'll have to help me out with
references to specific language.

But that's what Section 6 says.

Section 5 is for those people that do DKIM without ADSP but care about giving
author domain signatures preferential treatment.