Re: Last Call: <draft-arkko-ipv6-only-experience-04.txt> (Experiences from an IPv6-Only Network) to Informational RFC

2011-12-16 09:49:07
If the information presented in the document is "historic" the minute its
posted (because its a snapshot), why not post the doc as "historic"?
Stephan

On 12.16.2011 07:00 , "Jari Arkko" <jari(_dot_)arkko(_at_)piuha(_dot_)net>