Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-sidr-rpki-rtr-19.txt> (The RPKI/Router Protocol) to Proposed Standard

2011-12-20 17:45:21

On Dec 20, 2011, at 6:17 PM, Stephen Farrell wrote:

Hi Danny,

On 12/20/2011 11:00 PM, Danny McPherson wrote:

I'm kinda surprised the security ADs are OK with this in a brand new
connection-oriented protocol meant to increase security of the network:

Me too. I didn't even know I'd read that draft yet:-)

Hah, meant routing ADs, but certainly, security ADs will have some opinion on
this.

-danny