Re: ITC copped out on UTC again

2012-01-20 09:52:55
Marshall Eubanks <marshall(_dot_)eubanks(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

My actual proposal, if I were to make one, would be to keep UTC, but to
make TAI "Internet time" and try and move most electronic things to TAI,
keeping UTC only for civil time.

This doesn't actually fix the problems that Phill listed, and it conflicts
with standards such as POSIX.

Tony.
--
f.anthony.n.finch  <dot(_at_)dotat(_dot_)at>  http://dotat.at/
Faeroes, South-east Iceland: Southwesterly 5 or 6, becoming cyclonic 7 to