Re: Last Call: <draft-weil-shared-transition-space-request-14.txt> (IANA Reserved IPv4 Prefix for Shared Address Space) to BCP

2012-02-14 21:39:58
On 02/14/2012 17:26, Pete Resnick wrote:
Of course it will be used as 1918 space. That's not the point of the text.

My first reply in this most recent version of the thread pointed out
that now that we're finally willing to admit that if a new block is
issued it will be used as 1918 space then that leads to the obvious
conclusion that the *best* we can do with this draft is to kick the can
down the road, which is not enough justification for actually doing the
allocation.

I'll resist the urge to repeat the other points that I've already
repeated too often. :)

--

        It's always a long day; 86400 doesn't fit into a short.