Re: DNS RRTYPEs, the difficulty with

2012-02-24 15:50:46
+1

As an implementator of all these new mouse trap protocols with TXT based solutions, some borrowing the same namespace, some using different namespaces, it doesn't escape me to continue getting the utopian idea (ignoring the technical issues) that it will be "sweet" if they all can be collected under one single DNS call.