Re: [dhcwg] TSVDIR review of draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv4-bulk-leasequery

2012-02-25 00:02:26

On 2/24/2012 7:35 PM, Ted Lemon wrote:
On Feb 24, 2012, at 7:39 PM, Joe Touch <touch(_at_)isi(_dot_)edu
<mailto:touch(_at_)isi(_dot_)edu>> wrote:
OK, so although I disagree that this is the correct procedure, if it's
typical for DHCP then that's reasonable.

So just to be clear here, it seems that you are withdrawing your request
that we create a new IANA registry and to say that this document updates
RFC2131 or RFC2132, right?

I made an observation and a suggestion about those issues. They are not transport issues, so I consider them individual position only, and defer to the WG on how to proceed.

Joe