Re: Is the IETF aging?

2012-04-27 18:46:17
At 13:32 27-04-2012, Alissa Cooper wrote:
I don't think the meeting survey hasn't asked about gender in the past. Maybe it should.

Yes.

At 12:24 27-04-2012, Margaret Wasserman wrote:
I don't think that the relatively low numbers of women in the IETF leadership are necessarily indicative of a problem, because I think they roughly match the low percentage of women among IETF attendees.

It's hard to say (see above).

The question might be whether the culture perpetuates the gender and/or other issues.