Re: Is the IETF aging?

2012-04-27 15:38:51
On 4/27/12 13:32 , Alissa Cooper wrote:
On Apr 27, 2012, at 3:24 PM, Margaret Wasserman wrote:
I don't even know if the lack of female attendance at the IETF is a
problem, because I don't know how our percentages map to the
percentage of female networking engineers in the industry,

Not a lot of people attending the IETF are what I'd call network engineers.

or to
the percentage of females who attend other major standards
organizations, like the IEEE or the 3GPP.

I don't think the meeting survey hasn't asked about gender in the
past. Maybe it should.