Re: Is the IETF aging?

2012-05-01 22:07:54
On 5/1/12 5:55 PM, Worley, Dale R (Dale) wrote:
What would be good patterns for those roles?

I don't know what John has in mind but it strikes me that every
so often we get a wave of new participants (as new topics and/or
work areas are introduced) and it seems to me that it would be
valuable if people who've been through the process a time or
three could help mentor people who are new to the IETF but have
drafts that have been adopted.  Presumably they can help with
process and culture issues, as well.

Melinda