Re: Future Handling of Blue Sheets

2012-05-24 10:37:47
On May 24, 2012, at 16:12, Marshall Eubanks wrote:

For what it is worth, here is my opinion on this subject (which I was
asked to post here).

I see  possible privacy law problems with posting the blue sheets, so
I would not.

I see a good reason to scan and have images of new blue sheets, make
it easier to respond to subpoenas.

I do see a historical benefit to keeping the blue sheets (as blue
sheets, not just scans), and the expense
of doing so is minimal, so I would urge that their archiving be continued.

To me this seems to be the compelling, non-surprising result of this discussion.
We don't need another 100 messages to finally arrive at the same result.
So it would help if the responsible I* would make a decision, please.

Grüße, Carsten