Re: [apps-discuss] Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-http-forwarded-06.txt> (Forwarded HTTP Extension) to Proposed Standard

2012-07-11 08:42:48
On Tue, 10 Jul 2012 08:43:43 -0700
SM <sm(_at_)resistor(_dot_)net> wrote:
In Section 6.3:

   'To distinguish the obfuscated identifier from other identifiers,
    it MUST have a leading underscore "_".'

I suggest removing the requirement and using "can".  The implementer
can decide what to put in that field.