Re: Oauth blog post

2012-07-31 05:01:38
Hi Hannes,
At 12:19 PM 7/29/2012, Hannes Tschofenig wrote:
The IETF allows open participation and, as such, everyone, including companies that develop enterprise software, are free to participate in the discussions.

Do you think open participation is wrong?

It depends on what open participation means in the above. If it is open participation by companies, I don't have any problem with it as long as the relevant BCPs are updated to reflect that.