Re: New Version Notification for draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-00.txt

2012-07-31 11:39:14
On 7/31/12 9:15 AM, Randy Bush wrote:
I'd probably also recommend excluding paid employees of ISOC. I cannot
really think of rationale that applies to the secretariat staff but
not ISOC.
perhaps we should take the leap of assuming folk are adults here (i
realize it is a stretch), and not start a black-list with no proof of
termination.
One imagines an ISOC employee participating in the IETF activity on the same basis as everyone else who participates in the IETF activity, as individuals. if their role is covered by an ex officio office exclusion that seems sufficient.
randy