Re: New Version Notification for draft-leiba-extended-doc-shepherd-00.txt

2012-08-02 11:03:02
On Wed, Aug 1, 2012 at 11:01 PM, Barry Leiba
<barryleiba(_at_)computer(_dot_)org>wrote:

I've posted my thoughts on starting document shepherding at the time a
document first starts its life in a working group, and on the tasks a
shepherd might perform at each stage in the document's life.  I intend
to pursue having this published as an Informational document, not a
BCP, reflecting my personal opinion.  That said, I'm interested in
comments, and might make changes accordingly.

If this piques anyone's interest, we will be trying what Barry's suggesting
in APPSAWG.  Ask us in a few months how well it's working.

-MSK