Re: [OPSAWG] Basic ietf process question ...

2012-08-03 10:55:20
On Fri, Aug 03, 2012 at 09:22:10AM +0200, Robert Raszuk wrote:

Aha .. so you are saying that MIBs are not mandatory .... Very
interesting. So I guess SSH to the routers and box by box cli
provisioning is here to stay for a while I think :(

Robert,

you may want to take a closer look at the data models currently being
defined in the NETMOD working group. Please review them and send any
comments.

/js

Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany