Re: ITU-T Dubai Meeting

2012-08-03 15:39:33
At 12:18 AM 8/3/2012, Brian E Carpenter wrote:
Exactly. It is intended to defeat the Internet's historical growth model
of independence from national administrations and monopolies, by imposing
a geographical addressing scheme. Since the Internet actually works with
a topological addressing scheme, the effect is to force the topology
to be congruent with the geography. If you want central control, that's

Yes. However that message is not reaching the people who are part of national administrations.