Re: Meeting "lounges" at IETF meetings

2012-08-03 16:57:07
The issue that I experienced (and why I'm fussing)  is that if you were
attending many sessions in the Regency rooms (and moving rooms between
sessions), it was extremely difficult to weave your way through the
corridor as many people were having their discussion directly in the middle
of the corridor.  There just was not room in that corridor for side
conversations.  The situation was made worse as that corridor was where
they served the refreshments.   And trying to ask people politely to move
generally had no impact in my experience as people were too engaged in
their conversations.

Mary.

On Fri, Aug 3, 2012 at 4:14 PM, Thomas Nadeau