Re: Meeting "lounges" at IETF meetings

2012-08-04 15:06:40

"Mary" == Mary Barnes <mary(_dot_)ietf(_dot_)barnes(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
writes:
    Mary> [MB] Yes, I know it's not at all a popular idea (to reduce
    Mary> cookies), BUT we have had adequate space at previous meetings
    Mary> for which we paid the same meeting fee, so it seems possible
    Mary> to get space without increasing meeting fees (and I thought

Actually, we were over supplied with cookies, as there were always some
left over, I observed.  Perhaps it was the inability to move around
meant that people couldn't find the cookies.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works