Re: So, where to repeat? (was: Re: management granularity)

2012-08-07 14:18:22

BTW, if anyone finds the venue question extremely compelling / interesting
-- consider seeking a spot on the IAOC during the next nominating period.

Yes, please do. Frankly, I'd prefer there be competition; it creates healthy debate within nomcom and might even improve community awareness of IAOC functions.

The one caveat that I'll offer is that the IAOC has a range of topics beyond meeting venue -- budget, tools development, IT ops, legal, IPR, etc.:

   http://iaoc.ietf.org/

They all need to be covered by all the IAOC members.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker
 Brandenburg InternetWorking