Re: So, where to repeat? (was: Re: management granularity)

2012-08-07 22:59:27
The Burlington hotel claims that they can host a 1500 person meeting.

Yeah, it's exactly that easy to choose a venue.  A single number does it.[1]

not.

Of course.  MAAWG has been there so we know it's not a dump, it's
downtown, they can deal with nerds with lots of computers who demand
coffee and cookies, the prices are not totally absurd, etc.  MAAWG is
smaller than the IETF so there may well be problems that make it
unsuitable, but if people are looking for a downtown Dublin hotel,
that's the most likely one.

R's,
John

PS: Weren't you at that meeting?  The day we arrived there was a
benefit women's road race in the morning so when we got there in the
afternoon, the pubs were all full of the racers, who ranged from
athletic teens to good natured grannies, and their friends.