Re: [IAB] Last Call: Modern Global Standards Paradigm

2012-08-12 17:35:18

On Aug 12, 2012, at 10:51 AM, Stewart Bryant wrote:

Dave

If I interpret what you seem to be saying, it is that you care
more for the micro-observance of IETF protocol, than
taking steps to avoid Internet governance being
transferred by government decree to a secretive
agency of the UN that runs by government majority.

Is that a correct assessments of your priorities?

Stewart

Personally I do not feel the tone of this message is most appropriate in this
ongoing discussion.

Lixia