RE: Affirmation of the Modern Global Standards Paradigm

2012-08-15 12:41:54
Hannes,

Let me try a different tack:

1)  Is this document intended to change the way that the IETF interacts with
other SDOs?

2)  What is the document's marginal utility?  I.e., what changes if it is
published?

3)  Is there a plan of which this document is a part or is it simply a
'one-off'?

4)  What is the relationship between this document and the mission of the ISOC,
which, as I understand it, is to promote the open development, evolution, and
use of the Internet?

Thanks,

John

Sent from my iPhone