Re: New Version Notification for draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-01.txt

2012-08-17 15:45:53
Hi Bob,
At 13:24 17-08-2012, Bob Hinden wrote:
Given what started as a simple change has turned into many changes (14 changed paragraphs by my count), I am starting to think that doing a RFC3777 update document would be a better approach. Then it would be easy to look at a diff from RFC3777 and see all of the changes.

I thought about the update when I posted a related draft as minor changes look extensive due to the IAOC addition in various parts of the text. I can post a draft which incorporates the changes from draft-leiba-3777upd-eligibility-01 to make the diff easier.

Would that help?

Regards,
S. Moonesamy