Re: IETF 92 in Dallas!

2012-08-18 02:54:42
Hi,

> Hotel contracts by their nature need to be negotiated under mutual
> NDA unless you want all the vendors in the region to mysteriously
> arrive at the same lower bound.

All hotel rates are wide open and published on IETF web page. It's an interesting NDA which permits open disclosure ;-)

Besides hotel is least worry as we do know the IETF rates for the last few years and it is quite easy to check with any hotel if they are willing to meet those targets or not.

Price for attendee rooms is only a small part of the contract.

                            MK