Re: Draft IESG Statement on Removal of an Internet-Draft from the IETF Web Site

2012-09-03 19:44:45

On 9/3/2012 5:00 PM, IETF Chair wrote:
The IESG is considering this IESG Statement.  Comments from the community are
solicited.

1.  Unless I've missed something, the statement seems to reflect
established practice and established policy.  Or is it changing something?

2.  I had thought that somesuch statement had already been issued, but
apparently not.  If there is a preceding document -- I can't think of
one -- then any change from it's text would be worth noting.

3.  It would be worth clarify what prompts issuing this now.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker
 Brandenburg InternetWorking