Re: Draft IESG Statement on Removal of an Internet-Draft from the IETF Web Site

2012-09-04 06:21:04
The first paragraph says:

 Internet-Drafts (I-Ds) are working documents of the IETF, its Areas,
 and its Working Groups.  In addition, other groups, including the IAB
 and the IRTF Research Groups, distribute working documents as I-Ds.

After all the groups, I'd add "and individuals".