Re: the usual mail stuff, was IETF...the unconference of SDOs

2012-09-10 06:04:37
On Sep 10, 2012, at 12:46, "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)"
<Chris(_dot_)Dearlove(_at_)baesystems(_dot_)com> wrote:

If someone wants to provide guidance on how to do a least bad job
with Outlook, that will be gratefully received.

I'm not an expert for this, but, as far as I am aware of, it has not been
possible to productively participate in e-mail conversations using Outlook.

But advice that says
"don't use Outlook" will be filed with the advice that says "pick
another employer to work for".

For a while, the stock advice has been slightly different:
"Get a $WEBMAIL account", where one popular value for WEBMAIL is "gmail".

Of course, if policies prevent using the Web from workplace, I feel your pain.

Grüße, Carsten