Re: Draft IESG Statement on Removal of an Internet-Draft from the IETF Web Site

2012-09-19 16:39:33
On Sep 19, 2012, at 22:28, Joe Touch <touch(_at_)isi(_dot_)edu> wrote:

I'm simply refuting *any* argument that starts with "because it's useful to
the community".

Interestingly, these kinds of arguments are the only ones I'm interested in.

Until there is a court decision impacting this usefulness (or one can be
reasonably expected), the legal angle is simply irrelevant.

(Just keeping the thread alive so it doesn't seem that everybody agrees with
the strangely luddite position taken here.)

Grüße, Carsten