Re: Draft IESG Statement on Removal of an Internet-Draft from the IETF Web Site

2012-09-21 18:38:43
Joe,

While I've somewhat sympathetic to your position -- I don't
think the IETF should be supporting a public archival collection
of expired I-Ds, especially older ones, either-- I think you are
getting a little over the top.  Specifically...

--On Friday, September 21, 2012 13:54 -0700 Joe Touch