Re: Antitrust FAQ

2012-10-11 07:54:13
   Saleguy:  "Buy my product.  I'll sell it to you for US$xxx."

Potential customer: "OK, but only if you guarantee me that that's your best price to any customer for the next 6 moths."

   Salesguy:  "OK."

It's only price fixing if it's a discussion between vendors, but I suppose I see how people who didn't understand the issues could misunderstand it.

Regards,