Re: Gen-ART LC review of draft-leiba-5322upd-from-group-06

2012-10-17 18:19:28

On 10/17/2012 2:32 PM, Ned Freed wrote:
Channeling my inner Maslow, I see the present text as best, an additional
sentence or two as next best, a sentence and a cite to the downgrade doc next
in line, and including actual EAI examples in this doc as the worst choice.

The problem I have with the current text is that it says 'what' motivated the change, but not how it is useful for the intended class of uses. The reader is left entirely to guess.

Self-actualization among the inadequately-informed invites fantasy more than it invites utility.

d/

--
 Dave Crocker
 Brandenburg InternetWorking