Re: [whatwg] New URL Standard from Anne van Kesteren on 2012-09-24 (public-whatwg-archive(_at_)w3(_dot_)org from September 2012)

2012-10-22 19:16:14
One more data point... I work on Web software all the time and have for
many years; in recent years mostly at the REST (app-to-app HTTP
conversations) rather than browser-wrangling level.  I’d have to say that
URI interoperability problems haven’t come near getting into the list of
top-20 pain points.   So either my experience is wildly untypical, or maybe
it’s a combination of being a little bit lucky, and that the pain which
exists is highly concentrated in the browser space.  -T