Re: Newcomers [Was: Evolutionizing the IETF]

2012-11-09 17:26:28

        So basically the IETF is roaming most of the time in  North America,
sometimes in Europe and once in a while in Asia. Is that how the IETF
thinks about the global development of Internet standards?

        No wonder why some countries in Africa and Latin America are
approaching ITU.

        If the IETF really wants to make a change we need to stop thinking that
North-America/Europe = Global.

Regards,
as