Re: Newcomers [Was: Evolutionizing the IETF]

2012-11-11 06:03:01
Amending one line

On 11/11/12, Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote:
 The important question is how many users of the Internet now are
spreed in the world, and should the IETF consider making attending
easier to users than to old participants? Is n't three meeting events
in America  per two years enough as you mentioned 51% participants are
from America, as IETF meet 4 times a year?

as IETF meet 6 times per two years?

Now 66% of meetings is done in America, which I think it should be
less or equal to 50%.

AB