Re: Newcomers

2012-11-14 14:53:42
"Carlos" == Carlos M Martinez <carlosm3011(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> writes:

    Carlos> Sure!  - ICANN (Adobe Connect, so far the best I've
    Carlos> experienced)

I had my first Adobe connect experience today.  I care a lot more about
accessibility than most participants do.  On this metric Adobe Connect
seems to score very badly. If we went to Adobe Connect it would
significantly decrease my ability to participate to the extent that
using Adobe Connect was a requirement.  I could not interact with the
chat room associated with a meeting at all.