Re: Newcomers [Was: Evolutionizing the IETF]

2012-11-12 02:19:08
On Mon, 12 Nov 2012, Brian E Carpenter wrote:

For WGs that do *not* have a low bar for entry, a detailed complaint to the chairs and the AD would be very appropriate (and probably more effective than a rant on this list).

Well, it's hard to say what caused an email I sent (new thread, pitching idea, asking if it was relevant to the WG) to not get responded to.

Perhaps it was irrelevant or uninteresting but nobody wanted to say so. I don't know, if I don't get a response, I tend not to push the issue.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike(_at_)swm(_dot_)pp(_dot_)se