Re: [lisp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-03.txt> (LISP EID Block) to Informational RFC

2012-11-16 04:18:45
Hi Dino,

George:
Maybe this is something you could come to an RIR meeting and present on or
discuss? We've got an APNIC/APRICOT coming up early in 2013 and I am sure
you'd be welcomed to submit some content. Its good to talk about these
things.

+1

Let's make it official :-)

It would be very good to discuss this idea in the RIR communities. I think both
the LISP community and the RIR communities can learn from each other. As
co-chair of the RIPE Address Policy Working Group I would really appreciate it
if you could come to the next RIPE meeting to discuss this. I'll make sure that
there is a slot on the working group agenda. RIPE 66 will take place from 13-17
May 2013 at the Burlington Hotel in Dublin.

Thanks,
Sander