Re: [lisp] Last Call: <draft-ietf-lisp-eid-block-03.txt> (LISP EID Block) to Informational RFC

2012-11-16 04:51:32
Dino,

        +1 In LACNIC, may 6th to 10th 2013 in Medellin Colombia.

        I am not the policiy guy but I can get you time in the technical and
policy plenaries and assit you in the discussion.

        Also, if you plan to write some text about the allocation mechanics let
me know, I will be happy to help to review, comment and even write some
text if that is useful for lisp.

Regards,
as