Re: A Splendid Example Of A Renumbering Disaster

2012-11-23 22:25:19
On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 9:54 PM, David Conrad <drc(_at_)virtualized(_dot_)org>
wrote:

Sigh.  You would think that after a number of years they could've come up
with a better solution than to use different squat space. Given 25/8 is
'legacy' space, unencumbered by registration service agreements, I suspect
folks using Hamachi for v4 VPNs will get another unpleasant surprise in the
future.

'doctor! doctor! it hurts when I do this!' - 'Then STOP DOING IT YOU
IDIOT!!' - 'No, it's fun to  hurt!'

you can't help people who don't want help... :(