Re: Last Call: <draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch-08.txt> (JSON Patch) to Proposed Standard

2012-12-16 17:54:01
--On Sunday, December 16, 2012 18:12 -0500 Barry Leiba
<barryleiba(_at_)computer(_dot_)org> wrote:

Anyone have any comments on what I suggested below?

How about "+1" --complete agreement.  The terminology, if
interpreted in a "normal English" context, lies somewhere
between confusing and misleading and a precise local definition
is the more efficient fix.

   john

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 11:25 PM, Barry Leiba