Re: Remote Participation Services

2013-02-05 20:15:15
Dear IETF Chair,

In the previous ietf meeting in July, I have submitted an I-D in one
WG but had no chance to present my participation remotely, as you
mention in 2.5. I would like the solution and that I will be able to
present remotely. I asked the WG if someone can present for me but
only WG darfts are done the way mentioned in 2.5,

Please amend the [1] to include that there is difference process in
IETF participation remotely for WG I-Ds and Individual I-Ds,

If I misundertood or if there is a solution that I don't know about
please advise,

AB
++
Please see the attached report on the current status of remote
participation in the IETF meeting.  Please notice at the end a call
for potential experiments to explore ways that we can improve remote
participation.

Russ Housley
IETF Chair

Bob Hinden