Re: IETF chair's blog

2013-02-25 02:49:56
Fred,

        I am not convinced that social nets (proprietary or not) are yet a good
tool to do IETF work. They are good to communicate one-way and some
informal two-ways, but that's all (at least for now)

        What I had in mind was something very simple such that the IETF chair
could do is to automatically post to twitter, facebook, etc whenever
there is a new post from his blog and receive from communication using
those tools (besides the comments in the blog). But that is all.

        About using an open social net approach I think there could be some
value but not sure if we are there yet, I will give it some thoughts
anyhow and how it could be done.

Regard,
as