Re: Fwd: I-D Action: draft-barnes-healthy-food-06.txt

2013-02-25 22:16:30
On 2/25/13 7:02 PM, Mary Barnes wrote:
Or, I can change the "about" to "roughly".  I think the number is
likely a tad higher.

I'd actually guess that it's considerably higher, although I don't
know that "I'd actually guess" is a useful metric.

[MB] It is an example and it's the only one I'm familiar with although
I assume other countries have similar laws.  The last sentence
referencing the ADA is a very important distinction in terms of who is
required to obey the law, but perhaps it's not particular useful or
relevant to this document, so I can remove that sentence. [/MB]

This probably goes to the broader question about this particular
meeting (IETF 86( but I think it's important to note -somewhere-
that just because a particular facility/building meets ADA
requirements does not mean that the meeting is particularly
accessible.

I like this document, and I think it will also be very useful for
people who would like to come to a meeting but unsure about
being able to eat.  I'd like to see it progress.

Melinda