Re: IPR view (Re: Internet Draft Final Submission Cut-Off Today )

2013-03-07 04:11:58
Submission allowed; publication postponed?

/Elwyn

On Thu, 2013-03-07 at 10:34 +0100, Carsten Bormann wrote:
Oh, and one more data point:

The Internet-Draft archive also functions as a timestamped signed public
archival record of our "inventions".
(Which are often trivial, but triviality won't stop patenting of copycats,
while a good priority more likely will.)

This function is effectively suspended for six weeks a year.

Grüße, Carsten

PS.: (If that sounds like I'm contradicting myself that's only because we
haven't found the right solution yet.)