Re: Mentoring

2013-03-14 08:19:00
FWIW, the IETF home page has a link (top left) for "Chat Live with the IETF
Community"
In the 6 months that I used to turn up there regularly, I saw very few other
people, but did handle
a couple of relatively "newbie" questions.

I offer this only as a data point to inform subsequent work.

Adrian

On Thu 14/03/13  1:13 PM , "Dave Crocker" dhc(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net sent: