Re: meetecho praise

2013-03-18 06:21:14
Hi all,
  I would like to join Mikael's words.
  I used to connect using a regular jabber client but the experience with
meetecho is much better. Having audio, chat room  and the slides is fantastic.
  I did not use the html5 version so my audio was using vlc, I had to modify
our firewall rules becase the destionation port was blocked. Audio was very
good (it can always be better of course).

Thanks,

Este mensaje ha sido enviado gracias al servicio BlackBerry de Movilnet

-----Original Message-----
From: Mikael Abrahamsson <swmike(_at_)swm(_dot_)pp(_dot_)se>
Sender: ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2013 11:04:06
To: <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Subject: meetecho praise

Hello.

I would just like to say I'm very grateful for the WGs that used Meetecho
to record their sessions. The HTML5 versions works out of the box with no
plugins in Chrome both on my Ubuntu 12.04 machine and Chrome on my
Windows7 machine. The sync of sound, slides, picture and jabber room is
excellent and makes it very easy top follow what's going on. Some other
recordings focus too much on the video of the speaker, where I'm of the
opinion that it's the slides and the sound that is most important, and
current incarnation of Meetecho solves this very nicely.

I applaud these efforts and hope we can end up in a situation where all
meetings at the IETF is recorded in this way.

Thanks.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike(_at_)swm(_dot_)pp(_dot_)se