Re: meetecho praise

2013-03-18 10:35:08
Hi,
  I want to support Mikael's comment.
  Meetecho worked really well, I used to connect using a regular
jabber client however using Meetecho really enriches the experience,
it was very nice to see the slides, to be in the jabber room,
everything in the same screen. I also had audio (In a previous
recording I also had video).
  I did not use html5 and my audio was using VLC. I got small two
problems: my company's firewall blocked the output port to connect to,
so I needed to create a special rule on it. Video was not available
but I'm not sure because of the WG room or maybe another issue. Anyway
audio was good (as usual it can always be better).

Thanks,

Alejandro,